[Shop-talk] Stubbornness and the impediments to troubleshooting

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Apr 4 17:59:44 MDT 2017

I find that there is a lot of value in finding someone to help.  The
process of explaining all the details and the steps I have taken, is
sometimes enough to show me what I was overlooking.  They may help
without ever saying a word!  If I could convince myself to explain
the situation with the same attitude, it would probably help to
enlist the assistance of the family dog.

-Steve