[NOBBC] Thanks Pizza, Drive on Saturday

Sheryl techyes at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 17 21:13:33 MDT 2011

Hi All,

We were thinking about a longer drive because this is the last drive before the
winter schedule.

Kings Ridge was another idea for Saturday, but ends up nowhere near a Marys
Pizza.
The fall colors are starting - heading towards Napa is always lovely, but next
month might have more color in the grape vines.
Marys Pizza in Napa next month (November 19) if more people are available?

Sheryl & Dennis