[NOBBC] Thanks Pizza, Drive on Saturday

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 22:58:08 MDT 2011

Sheryl and Dennis,

We might make the drive 1/2 way then turn around to save the car. Wish
it was paved the whole way - you've got to see those curves on Google Earth!

Sounds like we're not going to have some of our regulars, so maybe we
should meet for lunch another time, perhaps November 19 as you suggest.

Greg Tatarian