[NOBBC] Thanks, Donations, Pizza

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:43:33 MDT 2011

I seem to recall driving this road (and the dirt sections) with the club
many years ago, and the Google Earth view of the road is awesome, but if
this route is going to exclude several of our cars, let's pick another
date we can meet up at Mary's Pizza Shack. Or, how about a secondary
route for those of us who have low cars or don't want rock dings?

Greg Tatarian