[Nobbc] Fw: Club trip to CSRG Charity Challenge this Saturday, October 2

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Mon Oct 4 09:21:40 MDT 2010

To all that attended the CSRG races this past weekend, un-beknownst to me,
the parade laps were photographed on both days, and the photos were for sale
to the owners. I didn't find this out until yesterday, when pulling into a
parking spot next to some Healy's and Bugeye's, Gary  Andersen of CSRG came
over to welcome me back, and told me that our photos from yesterday were
ready, if I was interested. They were taken by Head-On Photos, there are
several very good quality pics of all of the cars in parade, I recognized
Walters' Sprite, and Tim's MGA in the mix besides my own TR4, and they
should be availble to those that are interested.
Head-On Photos
1821 S. Bascom Ave #277
Camplbell CA 95008-2309
408-307-3960