[Nobbc] MGOC Sonoma Wine Country Tour

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 4 18:29:35 MDT 2010

Hello Ron and all NoBBCers.  Marla and I will be leading an MG Owners Club
(MGOC) tour of Sonoma Wine Country this Saturday October 9th. and would like
to extend an invitation to the NoBBC to join us.  We will be meeting at
Sonoma Valley Bagel and Cafi at 350 Rohnert Park Expressway, at 9:00 and
leaving at 9:30 prompt.  We will be touring the back roads through Valley
Ford, Freestone, Occidental, and Forestville to our first stop at
<http://www.kozlowskifarms.com/> Kozlowski Farms (a specialty foods store).
We will then continue up Westside Road through Russian River Valley and Dry
Creek Valley to the famous  <http://www.franciscoppolawinery.com/> Francis
Ford Coppola Winery, for our second stop.  After which we will head to
Adel's diner in Healdsburg for lunch around 1:00 p.m.

If you would like to join us please RSVP so that I can confirm numbers at
Coppola Winery and reservations at Adels diner for lunch.

We hope you can join us,

Andy