[Nobbc] CSRG

Charlie Wehn ctwehn at hughes.net
Sun Oct 3 10:16:56 MDT 2010

I second that note, what a great day. I will also be saving up for a ride next
year. $150 to ride in the black Shadow CanAm 101 car is a chance in a
lifetime. I stayedB for the last qualifying race, and those cars are amazingly
fast, I got goosebumps watching every lap.
If you have the chance, go there today, great cars and great racing.

Charlie TR6 & 8