[Nobbc] CSRG

wkilch at sbcglobal.net wkilch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 2 23:00:48 MDT 2010

What a great day at the races. Perfect weather. Good company.  Met some nice folks from MGOC and the GGAHC who we parked with(on asphalt this time). Fewer V8's more imported sports cars. There were charity track rides in race cars starting at $50. I'll be doing that next year. Some of the AH people are going back again tomorrow. I highly recommend going if you can. Its a heck of a deal and the proceeds go to a children's charity.

Walter