[Nobbc] THANKSGIVING RIDE

Peter & Nancy Bergman BergmanIns at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 10:14:49 MST 2010

I think I just got lucky, called around junk yards in San Jose, found one at
a place called Vince's, 1781 S. 10th St. San Jose, but it was the only one
he had at the time.  He is one of the recyclers that the state sent you to
when they were coughing up money for a running wreck, to get the smog
monsters off the road.  He did have quite a few japanese "classics" (
70's-80's ) though. Good luck with the 7-11 gig!
Pete