[Nobbc] Jags for sale

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Mon Nov 22 19:26:46 MST 2010

Hi all,

this email is addressed to both the Mendo Land Rover crowd and the
North Bay Brit Car Club (since there is so little overlap)

Lou Brero was an old time, big time,  Redwood Empire (based first in
Monte Rio and later in Arcata) SCCA racer who went international,
racing all over the country, Sebring, up and down the West Coast
(Pebble Beach, Golden Gate Park, Laguna Seca, Torrey Pines etc.  He
also ran Nassau speed week and various European circuits and hill
climbs.  He's mostly know for his exploits in an iconic D-Jag.
Anyway, his son, Lou Jr. (also an accomlished racer) is divesting
himself of quite of a collection of rolling stock, most of it in the
"project car" category.   But there are likely some great deals to be
had and some interesting cars, some with some very colorful history
and most available with extra engines.

Here's a list of what's available:

modified XK120 needing a full resto
dove grey XK140 hardtop needing a substantial resto
66 3.8 S-type white with red leather perfect interior, sound body,
seized motor - nice car - I would want this myself were it a manual
numerous other banger s types and Mk1s and 2s
2 LeMons prepared cars - XJ6 and XJS, both have Calif. Mille potential.
numerous parts XJ6s
3 sound XJS V12s, one with an as new interior
73 Ford F350 flatbed duallie ( $850 )

photos are available if anyone is interested.
If you're in the market, let me know any I'll put you in contact.

The cars are all in Vallejo right now

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self
awareness.  -- Annie Savoy