[Nobbc] Need advice

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 7 20:01:58 MDT 2008

Rich, as always great advice form Greg.  I can only add that I've use
easy-outs before on far worse broken steel studs and they have worked.  I
reckon that you must have used a Taiwan or Chinese special if it sheared so
easily.  Buy a good one as Greg said with the left hand thread and try
again.  Gentle does it.  I think I got mine from Sears Craftsman, but can't
remember.  I also don't know where it is now or else you could use it
providing it was the correct size.  You could also give Smoothers Auto Parts
store on Santa Rosa Ave a call, I have good success with their stuff.

Good Luck

Andy Preston