[Nobbc] Jaguar stuff

William Shoemaker sonomashoe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:01:40 MST 2008

Andy...You give me hope as well. My '90 XJ6 has 106,000 on it and my '92
XJ6 has 117,000. So far
they both run like tops. I had a '91 XJ6 before them that I retired when
it developed an electronic
problem deep inside the tranny(stuck in limp home mode) at about
138,000. It is cheaper to just find
a different Jag in better shape than to do major repairs on these.

Bill