[Nobbc] Jaguar stuff

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Tue Nov 25 10:15:14 MST 2008

Andy,

Mine has only about 150,000 on the clock (not bad for an '86) and I'm hoping
first for 200,000 and then 300,000.  Gotta think big.  Wish me luck.

I like Mark, Rob and the guys down at British European Motors, too.  They've
always been easy to work with and have been helpful with some of my DIY
projects.  On the other hand, I have them do pretty much everything on the
newer cars (I know my limits).  I'll look for your XJ40 next time I'm down
there.

Dan