[Nobbc] [Fwd: Call for entries to the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 17th 2009]

tony korman tonykorman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 12:38:36 MST 2008

Electronic ignition was put in my TR6 soon after I got it.  HUGE difference.
It fits inside the distributor like Ron states and the car runs great.  That
plus the tune up/valve adjustment that Ron Larson did on the car months ago.
Any TR6 owners out there that have replaced the rear level shocks with spring
and tube shocks.  Curious how you like it.
Tony