[Nobbc] [Fwd: Call for entries to the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 17th 2009]

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Nov 19 12:29:24 MST 2008

Norm, You might consider using the Pertronix electronic ignition that
fits inside your original distributor. I use one on my car and would
never want to switch back. Aside from looking original, the car runs
smoother and better. I also switched to the Lucas Sport Coil and now
have no (well little) cold weather start problems.

Back to the Concours, I have entered a few and done surprisingly
(shockingly) well. I still prefer getting in the car and DRIVING it;-)
Maybe Nobbc should have a Concous D' Unelegance someday and outlaw
garage queens.