[Nobbc] [Fwd: Call for entries to the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 17th 2009]

Norman Weinfeld norman_weinfeld at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:01:38 MST 2008

Ron,

Oh yeah, I forgot about the added seat belts... And I haven't given up on the
electronic ignition, it's just that the damn things come in at around $200 and
it was hard enough to do that once, let alone twice in succession. Probably
not for the New Year's Day Anti-Football drive, but hopefully by next
season...

Norm