[Mini] Knuckle joint cups

John Lieberman jlieberman37 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 19:08:47 MDT 2020

You guys are great!  With your tips and tricks, it should be a lot
easier to get the left one out.

One trick I learned after I finally got the right cup out...  A drum
sander attachment on a Dremel (or any other rotary) tool works great for
getting rust and other contamination out of the seat before fitting a
new cup.  And, yes, I did apply a thin coat of grease to the seat after
I cleaned it out.

John