[Mini] Seasons greetings and a question... on retrofit of soundproofing......

Frits Schouten fritss at ps.gen.nz
Tue Dec 25 01:23:32 MST 2012

Hello John,
same to you of course a Merry Christmas.
On the sound proofing I've fitted carpet undelay under the floor carpet. Well,
that's an obvious one.
I've also fitted this behind the dash and, before I refitted the front and
rear glass, I put it behind the roof linging too.
And the clincher to sound proofing for me was ditching the A series engine and
replaced it with a Suzuki 1300GTI engine.
It has a five speed box and, wait for it, the exhaust is out the front of the
engine. That was the most brilliant move ever:-)

As far as the leaking alloys, I would most certainly try this liquid punture
repair kit.

Cheers,
Frits Schouten.
NZ

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 06:48:21 +0000, Dr John C Bullas wrote

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mini-list/fritss@ps.gen.nz