[Mgs] MGB oil pan removal

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 10 08:16:56 MDT 2023

After I removed mine for the first time, I cut slots across the front five bolt heads with a hacksaw. Then, when reinstalling them, one can speed them on and cinch them up with a minimum of grief, as Paul says. Next time they need to come off, you can loosen them with a spanner and remove fairly quickly with a long, thin screwdriver. YMMY.

David