[Mgs] MGB oil pan removal

Paul Hunt paulbhunt73 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:37:10 MDT 2023

I've not had to do it on my 4-cylinder but have on the V8 which is
similar.  I used a ring spanner from the front - ratchet ring ideally.
If you can lift the engine that should give more room, as would
disconnecting at least the left-hand engine mount.  I think I raised my
V8 putting a block of wood largely covering the sump pan and jacking
under that.

PaulH.