[Mgs] mga 1500 with early 5 main mgb engine

Paul Hunt paulbhunt73 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 01:56:55 MDT 2023

It can be surprising how often you can be absolutely positive about
something, then find it wasn't as you expected.  Nothing like proving it.

There will be no harm swapping the pickup connections at the tach, and
it's worth trying as someone may have swapped them internally for some
reason.

Swapping the 12v and earth is a little more tricky.  With electronics
reverse connection can sometimes blow the semi-conductors, so it's a risk.

PaulH.