[Mgs] water temp/oil pressure gage

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Oct 4 01:23:35 MDT 2022

Depends on whether he is planning to use it 'normally' before getting
the gauges done or not.  If so then he definitely needs both gauges from
the outset, but these could be separates if cheaper until he gets a dual
gauge and has that rebuilt.  You can test 'untested' yourself but if
either section doesn't work you would have to get it rebuilt before
using the car instead of 'at some point'.  The temp section is the most
likely to be faulty, especially if removal from the donor car was not
done with care.

PaulH.