[Mgs] water temp/oil pressure gage

dave northrup dave at ranteer.com
Mon Oct 3 11:09:50 MDT 2022

I am helping a friend with a 56 MGA.  Definitely in need of cosmetic restoration; we think the mechanicals are pretty good.

He is planning on having all the gages rebuilt at some point; right now it has no temp/oil pressure gage and we need that before we go any farther with the mechanicals.  We are looking for one that works; don't care at all what it looks like as long as it works.  Anyone have an old gage around they would be willing to sell?

I see them on ebay but they are always either really expensive or not tested.