[Mgs] 72 mgb

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:52:32 MDT 2022

	Timing, as it is so easy to check, is first.
	Then, have a go at the starting circuit of the car’s HIFs.  It should start immediately with appropriate amount of choke for the temperature.
	Starter fluid is a desperate tool for desperate needs. MGBs should never need it except during an Arctic winter.
Bob