[Mgs] IBM commercial

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Sep 27 15:14:58 MDT 2021

Copyright infringement? Seems unlikely for a 40-year-old car made by a company that no longer exists.

Normally, I would guess that they just sent out a casting call for a cute roadster, and some enthusiastic owner offered up their dubiously modified example. But in this case it looks like the “mods” were made in CGI, so it had to be the producers that wanted to disguise the car. Also, I find it hard to believe that anyone would or could alter the rear wheel arch in that manner — I don't think you could get the wheel off.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB