[Mgs] Accellerator spring

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:27:23 MDT 2021

    Take the broken one to your hardware store and look in their boxes of inventory.  You will find one that will do the job, even if not idential.
    Another tack would be to see if the part number is used in MGBs, then check with Abingdon Spares, Northwest Imports and others.
    On last year’s TR Club British Reliability Run, the only part that failed on any of the 15 cars was a carb return spring for an owner-cobbled Weber in place of original Z-S.   The on-the-road repair was the spring from a pair of Vise-Grip pliars.  It’s a good spring—a year later, the MGB still has it.
Bob