[Mgs] B/GT seat back problem - update

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Jan 18 09:32:50 MST 2021

Those teeth do seem pronounced, even with some wear.  What is the meshing-half like, although I can't remember what form they take?  If they are not in line are they able to slip past one another, i.e. straightening may help?

Is recline adjustment needed i.e. more than one occupant who moves it?  Until a suitable replacement is found could  it be locked in position with a bolt, or even welding, to enable it to be used?