[Mgs] New Clutch Slave Cylinder (MGA) problem

Charles Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Apr 26 09:14:01 MDT 2021

That's new to me.  When doing it solo, I attach a tube to the bleed
screw on the slave cylinder, run it into a partially full catch basin
and slowly pump the clutch pedal until all the air is pumped out of the
system, adding fluid as necessary to the master cylinder so it doesn't
go dry.   This has always worked for me.

CR