[Mgs] New Clutch Slave Cylinder (MGA) problem

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Apr 26 08:35:48 MDT 2021

e-mail signatureBleeding is a pain on the MGB, what usually works is to wedge the pedal fully down overnight then release it carefully - i.e. not with a bang - next morning.  This displaces any air bubbles which allows them to flow to a loop at the top of the pipe (on the MGB) then releasing the pedal next morning flushes it back into the reservoir.

  Yes, thanks for the correct term.  That is precisely what I wanted to describe.  Back to the two person pedal assist bleeding method as insurance, I suppose