[Mgs] New Clutch Slave Cylinder (MGA) problem

palte palte at gmx.net
Mon Apr 26 00:42:39 MDT 2021

Different bore diameter?Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: "Robert J. Guinness" <guinness at stclegal.com> Datum: 26-04-2021  04:15  (GMT+01:00) Aan: mgs at autox.team.net Onderwerp: [Mgs] New Clutch Slave Cylinder (MGA) problem
    I replaced my leaking clutch slave cylinder on my MGA 1600.
      Everything went in fine, and I bled the system with an EZBleed.
      The clutch slave works, but now the range in which the clutch
      engages is very quick and with a short "throw".  The pedal feels
      like it is meeting pressure as in the days before the replacement,
      but there is no "ride" on the clutch.  What can cause this and
      what is the solution?

    --

      e-mail signature

{