[Mgs] Off topic. Your mileage may vary. WAS Re: New MG Sports Car Concept

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:16:20 MDT 2021

Hi, Paul, yes the Model X is more - it's the larger C/SUV, based on the
Model S sedan.

I never thought to ask about a separate meter. I will have to do that. It's
going to be hard to figure out, with season variances, estimated readings,
etc. But since I started charging off peak, I thought maybe a breakdown of
electricity use by time of day (night) might help me do that.

The Model Y was the first with the heat pump. They have since retrofitted
it in new Model 3's, and also the new (refreshed) Model S/X. It should
significantly reduce battery loss due to heat usage.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/