[Mgs] Interior light

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Fri Sep 11 08:39:09 MDT 2020

Hello folks,

I have had this wire hanging out of the headliner lightly dangling in
front of the rear  widow.  For years I have been meaning to fix it but I
am at a loss!   There is no rear courtesy light or place to put one.
There is no power on the wire and I am about to check for earth.   But I
would like to know if a 1970 MGB GT had a light at the back - which I
assume would go on when a door was opened?   The Moss catalog shows one
but not where it is placed.  Where is it placed?   Thank you in advance
for responses.

Barrie