[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 160, Issue 5

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed Sep 9 17:04:32 MDT 2020

I loved my Sumitomo HTR 200s in the dry… first time I hit a damp spot in the road I almost put it into the guardrail…. after that I was cautious.

My current Doral-branded Sumitomos are fine in the wet, but not nearly as sticky. Can’t have it all…

I kind of appreciate that they slowly start to slide as opposed to breaking loose all at once… lets you know when you’re on the edge.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB