[Mgs] Seat Belts

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Sep 1 05:53:09 MDT 2020

Highly unlikely, I'd have said.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan DiBiase
  To: PaulHunt73
  Cc: mglist
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 12:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

  Looks like Barney is just messing with you in particular, Paul....

  Dan D
  Central NJ USA

  http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/

  On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 6:44 AM PaulHunt73 <paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com> wrote:

    I may be wrong, but this looks suspiciously like an attempt to infect my
    computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.  Needless
    to say I haven't clicked on the link, which I have disabled below.