[Mgs] Slow cranking, was Siphoning Gas

h.duinhoven at planet.nl h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Nov 16 05:03:01 MST 2020

Nice story Bob.

I still have my 1967 bike, which I used to go to high school these days. Fixed the ball head bearing with parts from a bike museum in January this year! In winter time the crank bearing needs repair the same way…

I also am busy with a total overhaul of my 1989 race bike. Problem with that are the Japanese parts, which are NLA for over 20 years now. Good news is all bearings are o.k. – new grease and the bike is ready for another decade.

Chain rings are replaced with a new type.

Cheers,

Hans

Back to the starter this afternoon.