[Mgs] Exhaust Sound

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Jul 31 11:08:40 MDT 2020

 I just returned from the muffler shop to see about replacing the "cherry bomb" muffler with something a little more quiet and deep.  When it was put up on the lift the single muffler looked like a stock MG muffler painted red, not a typical cherry bomb glass pack muffler.  APT in Riverside (10 minutes from my house) sells a Maniflow performance system for $350.  I'm not sure I would be any better off sound wise with it.  Now I am thinking of just buying a stock resonator and muffler from Moss and having the muffler shop put them in and be done with it.
Mike MacLean1969 MGB GT
1960 Bugeye1956 BN2 Lemans