[Mgs] Exhaust Sound

Charley Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Jul 31 15:41:29 MDT 2020

I have the Monza system in my B that I bought from Victoria British back
in 1999. I chose it because the resonator is a small diameter with
curved ends; figured it wouldn't get hung up on bumps and such.  VB had
the best price at the time. The exhaust note is a bit louder than the
stock system but it has a throaty sound.  Everyone whose heard it likes
the sound.  The purist mightn't like it because it has two chromed
stingers protruding out the back but I don't mind.

  I installed it myself with the car on jack stands.  Got everything
positioned the way I wanted with the provided hangers and clamps, then
took the car to a muffler shop and had all the joints welded up.  Then I
removed the clamps to eliminate all the protrubants and called it done.
Been in there for a lot of years.......

CR