[Mgs] dashboard install

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Sat Apr 18 12:04:14 MDT 2020

Been there done that - Put dash altogether then install.   Don' forget
mounting rubber O-rings (which I sell as a hobby!!) as well as internal
ones as they tend to morph into space age glue (also sell!!)  If you
have the dash that has the warning lights up in a row make sure those
are firmly housed otherwise they will pop out later

Cheers
Barrie