[Mgs] dashboard install

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:42:36 MDT 2020

   Perhaps I'm the only guy who enjoys wiring and electrical systems! I
just find it rewarding to get everything connected correctly and the
harness bits aligned. Go figure!
   My TD is simplicity itself but the other LBC project takes some
thinking. It's a US specification 1975 TR6. And as we all know, the '70s
was a time of turmoil for our LBCs; None the least of which was the
electrics! Part of my goal with this car is to create a CORRECT wiring
diagram with CORRECT color codes! Nothing I have found published matches my
car, including the schematics labeled 'U.S.A. Only'.
   Still, for a guy like me who builds and restores cars rather than
driving them, this is a perfect challenge (storm?)! There are other
projects in the queue too, but they are even further OT than Triumph
talk...so I will leave Volvo, Lancia, and Jaguar words for others.

Rick, in Houston