[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Tue Nov 12 06:43:44 MST 2019

I have a neat little module that does as you describe except it has no
warning light.  It is plugged into the wiring between the manual OD
switch and the transmission switches. In the case of my CBB it's sitting
on the shelf on the passenger side of the heater box.  It's all solid
state, has never given me any trouble.   I bought the thing on line a
few years ago but I don't remember the name of the seller.  I absolutely
love the thing!

CR