[Mgs] Rear mounted power antenna

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed May 22 20:39:48 MDT 2019

If you are going to depend on your phone, then you need a charging port.

Alternatively, there are hidden antennas, which would avoid having to cut holes anywhere.

I had the shop weld up the antenna hole on mine — no plans for radio at all. Then of course at the show I went to on Sunday, I won a raffle prize — a car stereo. I do have a charging port, however — I installed it so my navigator could keep a map running.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB