[Mgs] Rear mounted power antenna

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Wed May 22 05:02:56 MDT 2019

Good point, Hans. Not sure they have it in Europe, but 'iHeartRadio' is a
radio streaming service that has all sorts of commercial radio stations,
and I believe it is free. It could also be streamed via Bluetooth from the
phone, saving drilling a hole and running a wire.

And if you do go the Spotify route, check out my son's band *Tweed*!

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/