[Mgs] bad clutch or?

FrankK frankk12 at verizon.net
Mon May 20 20:50:51 MDT 2019

When that happened in my MGA  it was the hose to the slave cylinder that had failed.  It  is not apparent from just looking at it because the failure is inside the hose, same as the brake line hoses.   That was an easier fix than replacing the clutch.    Even replacing the slave or rebuilding it is far less labor intensive than pulling the motor and  gearbox to get to the disc and pressure plate.
Frank Krajewski