[Mgs] MGB Turn Signals

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sat Mar 16 02:56:26 MDT 2019

If it was a problem at the corners of the car including earth/ground there then the hazard flashers wouldn't light that corner, it's unlikely both ends one side would fail at the same time, and they would stop flashing as soon as the first corner failed.

Whilst the turn flasher IS fed through the hazard flasher switch if there were a problem there then likewise neither side would work.

Logic, gentlemen!