[Mgs] MGB Turn Signals

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat Mar 16 04:48:53 MDT 2019

Message tell, that hazard switch let all 4 lamps flash. So no ground issue
at the lamps, nor the feed from the hazard unit. I still opt for a lose
connection between the stalk switch and the interconnection, where this
connection hooks up at the wire from the hazard switch.

Yes, the hazard flasher unit "feeds" the indicator flasher unit, but if the
hazard flasher is not feeding that line, both sides (left and right)
indicators will not work.

In the problem description left is working and right is not.

My 2 cents (or for Paul pence)

Cheers,

Hans '71 BGT