[Mgs] Silly error.

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Thu Jun 13 08:57:35 MDT 2019

Funny – I solved coolant issues earlier and yesterday.

Had to replace the thermostat housing gasket and yesterday I had to replace the hose connecting the bottom radiator pipe to the waterpump.

A horrible job to do, as there is almost no space to work at the bottom of the radiator pipe.

Nut with a dry result!

Fully cleaned a clogged charcoal filter and renewed the charcoal particles.

Replaced the oil filler cap and will renew the brake fluid tomorrow.

Then the GT should be roadworthy again.

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT NRG -