[Mgs] Silly error.

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:49:32 MDT 2019

   Good work Hans! I too had a successful day at the shop. I replaced in
two bolts in the waterpump housing and the leak is gone! We brought the
engine up to temperature with (up to) 13# coolant pressure, and no leaks.
   I also found a small fuel leak at the intake of the fuel pump. A couple
of spannet twists put that right and dry. With that, we made a few laps
around the shop and all was still well.

Rick