[Mgs] Silly error.

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Jun 13 01:28:51 MDT 2019

Reminds me of a problem I discovered when replacing my MGB pump.  The threaded holes on that are blind, and new screws (of different lengths) were quite variable in length from the ideal.  Some barely went in a couple of threads, but equally important some were bottoming just as they started clamping up the gasket.  I had to test-fit the pump without the gasket and nip up each screw one at a time to make sure the pump was being clamped to the head so with the gasket it definitely would, as well as get some extra longer screws and cut them down for the shorter positions.

     When reassembling the waterpump ...