[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Sat Jan 19 10:51:16 MST 2019

Have you priced that stuff?  $23.90 a qt at Wally World!  That's an
expensive proposition when you consider how much oil an OD gearbox
holds. I suppose it's OK if you're a vendor.  What I know for sure is
that my ODs have always worked well with multi viscosity engine oil in
them and "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

CR