[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 11:42:24 MST 2019

 The 85/90 GL-4 gear oil that I bought at the local NAPA store was about $12 a quart.  My trans uses 3 quarts.
Jack

    On Saturday, January 19, 2019, 12:51:30 PM EST, Charley Robinson <Charley38 at twc.com> wrote:

  Have you priced that stuff?  $23.90 a qt at Wally World!  That's an expensive proposition when you consider how much oil an OD gearbox holds. I suppose it's OK if you're a vendor.  What I know for sure is that my ODs have always worked well with multi viscosity engine oil in them and "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

 CR